Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Next week is the start of me PLUS 8 week old baby and 3 year old all by myself...ek. it will be a good learning lesson. i just need to stay calm and let thing come as they may. i obviously didnt relieze how much it takes to have a small baby and a young girl.


off to watch the phillies with my hubby. its so relaxing i dont know what ill do when the baseball season ends. i guess that is what husbands do to you. but i love it all the same!:)

As the seasons change physically, i feel my self changing too for the good. ive concured a thing or two in the past while (thanks be to my Maker). And i knew that when i decided to bury the hinderences i would then feel God in a new and fresh way. He told me that but it was that choice that made all the difference. So i step into a new season and im excited to see what might be in store.

I am still hoping and praying so much to get this adorable farm house like 10 mins away from where i live now. oh i hope i get it so much....i have millions and millions of ideas to do to spruce up this house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment